This is another type of cabeçada solta; this one hits opponent's chest in a smashing motion.
Use Tiger mechanics. When the opponent attacks and his chest is open, press his stomach with your left forearm, as you throw a downward smashing strike with your forehead into his chest.
The opponent falls to the ground.
- This cabeçada is used when the opponent has his chest exposed.
- The pressing with the forearm is essential; it blocks the opponent from evading the power of your cabeçada by arching backward; so he has to fall down.
- As with all proper cabeçadas, this one also locks his arms to the sides, so he cannot gouge you or attack you with an edged weapon.
- The main impact of the technique is when opponent's back hits the ground.
- Tactically, this is a counter.
- This technique comes from old Regional.
This Web Page was Built with PageBreeze Free HTML Editor